Dial 221B, it's an emergency.
Met Benedict and he called me brilliant on 09-02-2014.
BOOKS, HIDDLESBATCH AND FILMS RULE ME.
William Shakespeare -
Doctor Who -
Benedict Cumberbatch -
Tom Hiddleston -
David Bowie -
Woody Allen -
Guillermo Del Toro -
The Beatles -
Bob Dylan -
Harry Potter -
Studio Ghibli -
James Cameron -
Star Trek -
Star Wars -
Science fiction -
Led Zeppelin -
Brian Eno -
Arctic Monkeys -
Bombay Bicycle Club -
Ravenclaws with huge communal bookshelfs that tower to the ceiling. It’s become tradition that when you leave Hogwarts, you leave behind a copy of your favorite book, so they have books dating back centuries.
I see a lot of star trek poetry on tumblr, but I’ve mostly seen poems from Jim or Spock’s POV.
What if we wrote poetry from McCoy’s POV?
Jim no that’s
Now you are
Bugger all of
this I retire.
No you shut up
shut your little hobgoblin mouth.
You assholes are
ruining my life.
to not be in space.
(Please love me).
what I expect from the musical episode
- Dean: where the hell are we
- Sam: I don't know man but it's weird...I'm gonna go check it out
- Dean: ok good 'cause while we're here Im gonna need a drink
- Sam: *leaves Dean alone at bar*
- Dean: *takes a swig of beer*
- Dean: ...maybe I should try calling Ca-
- Dean: ITS A QUARTER AFTER ONE IM ALL ALONE AND I NEED YOU NOWW
- Dean: what the hell?!- I SAID I WOULDNT CALL BUT IVE- what? no wait- LOST ALL CONTROL AND I NEED YOU NOWWWW- Cas!!-
- Cas: *poofs into room* Dean, what is it?
- Dean: Cas i- WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE ISS *clamps hand over mouth*
- Cas: ??...Dean-
- Dean: I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME
- Cas: Dean? I don't understand.. *steps closer and reaches out to touch shoulder*
- Cas: what's going on-- *freezes on contact, eyes wide*
- Dean: Cas what's wron-
- Cas: *forcefully grabs Dean's collar and pulls him close*
- Dean: Cas what the-!
- Cas: I GOT CHILLS THEYRE MULTIPLYING
- Dean: -SAM HELP!